Monday, May 17, 2010

Some Favorite Quotes

Here are some of my picks from Grandpa Ben.



For teachers:
Tell me and I forget.
Teach me and I remember.
Involve me and I learn


For everyone:
Being ignorant is not so much a shame,
as being unwilling to learn.

For students:
I didn't fail the test,
I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.


And this is probably Derek's favorite quote from Grandpa Ben.


Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

He even purchased a beer glass mug with the saying printed on it at the gift shop inside the Independence Hall visitor center.




Grandpa Ben was indeed humorous,
but Frank Sinatra is just hilarious.
See what he had to say about drinking.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink.When they wake up in the morning,that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

And this one:
Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.



No comments: